WOMEN AND MMA

Discussion in 'Mixed Martial Arts' started by Deborah, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Hahahahaaa!! D'ya think:D Mario? All love and respects XXxxXXxxXX

2. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Ooooft! Nice to know you think of strong women as sexy :D........but make sure you don't get fooled with their beauty Madore, while you are busy appreciating the view she will try kick your ass hahahahahahaa! I constantly find other females on my gym avoid me like the plague, I thought I smelled bad or something. But as I found out they all find me too intimidating, some guys too:eek: !! I really never understood why......you see I am just over 5 foot, the smallest in my gym!! Love and respects my great friend Madore.:pXXxxXX

Mario Paul likes this.
  3. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Thanx Ben for your input it is appreciated as always, my favourite monkey warrior:p:p:DXxXxX

Ben likes this.
  4. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Hahahahaaaa, can we leave being sexy out of it for a minute:oops:? I must admit to finding them sexy too!! Your friend sounds like somebody I would looooove to meet :D!!!! respects.....xXXx

5. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Well said Aaron!! Thanx for your input it is well appreciated;) respects and love to you, my friend XXxxXXXxXX

6. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Ooooft! I agree, ever heard of Bodecca, she fought against the Romans!! I really appreciate your input Dmach, thanx........all love, respects and peace are yours my friend XXxxXX

7. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Thanx soooo much for your great input Joe it's much appreciated my martial friend.....peace love and respects XXXxxXX

8. Mario Paul

Mario Paul Samurai

Great things come in small packages Deborah....;)

Deborah likes this.
  9. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Ach Mario, you are a truly wonderful person, always full of compliments:rolleyes:!!.........I love it!!:D XXxxXXxxXX

Mario Paul likes this.
  10. Calm Barbarian

Calm Barbarian Samurai

11. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Hahahahahhaaaaaa, I laughed so hard at that a bit of wee came oot!! I thought I was the only crazy on here Adam!:oops:

Calm Barbarian likes this.
  12. dmach

dmach Martial Archivest

Yes I have heard of her... She was the epitomy of Hell Hath No Fury like a Woman Scorned! There are heaps of Women Warriors dotted throughout history. Did you know that the story of Mulan was based on a real person?

Deborah likes this.
  13. Mario Paul

Mario Paul Samurai

I have yet to meet a women that doesn't like compliments.

That said, lets get back to the topic.

Why shouldn't they be allowed to compete or participate in MMA. Tthey are allowed to participate in everything else. Technically they are more correct than most males I think. I would find it disgraceful if they were not allowed. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Deborah likes this.
  14. Ed Bates

Ed Bates Guest

So true.... My female students stretch more, kick harder and show more improvement in their kata then the males.

Deborah, dmach and Mario Paul like this.
  15. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

No I didn't know that dmach, but I won't look at Mulan in the same way again!;) Thanx so very much dmach, I get a lot out of our coversations:D As ever all love, peace and respects my interesting friend xxXXXxx

16. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

C'MON the females!!!! Cheerz for the input it's apreciated....love and respects XxX

17. Blade Maker

Blade Maker Master

I luv watching womens MMA, i would even watch gender intergrated MMA, but i don't think it would catch on.

Deborah likes this.
  18. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Me too Ian would love to see how far I could go in this type of comp....respects XXxxXX

Blade Maker likes this.
  19. Blade Maker

Blade Maker Master

You are to tough person, back surgery and want to get into a cage, Rock On!!

20. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Grrrrrrrrrrr:mad:! YEEEHAAH!:D I love being a warrior!!