WOMEN AND MMA

Discussion in 'Mixed Martial Arts' started by Deborah, Jun 12, 2012.

1. SifuPhil

SifuPhil Lucky Cat Is Lucky

Heck, in Japan they LOVE their Ice Ribbon division - here's 9-year-old Haruka Kumagai beating junior heavyweight champ Kenny Omega ...

... and of course you can't forget Yinling the Erotic Terrorist and her immortal match against The Great Muta wherein he spewed his infamous green mist into her nether regions, resulting in the birth of 500-pound Monster Bono ...

Heck YEAH I'd pay to see a dominant former swimsuit model beat up large men!

... of course this is in Japan, so it's nothing special. Here in the States it might have a somewhat cooler reception ... :D

Deborah likes this.
  2. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Hahahahahaaaaa, I was waiting for your post............aaand yes it was amazing!!:DBut hey if the opponent looked even half as good as her I think most would give in to her....I know I would!! respects and big belly laffs my fav ferbal sparring partner XXxxXX

3. Blade Maker

Blade Maker Master

That looks like american "professional wrestling" which while athletic is fake, not a martial art. The Athletes know who is going to win before they get in the ring, the moves are adlibed, and it is fun to watch but is more akin to a soap opera than even a sparring match.

SifuPhil likes this.
  4. SifuPhil

SifuPhil Lucky Cat Is Lucky

I know, but I just wanted to see if I could get Deborah's goat. :D

I'd love to see women in UFC - I've had my butt kicked by enough of them to know they can be true warriors. Unfortunately it's still a business, and a business means money, so until they get the fans begging for it I doubt we'll see a lot of action on this front. I hope I'm wrong ...

Deborah and Blade Maker like this.
  5. Blade Maker

Blade Maker Master

right on

Deborah likes this.
  6. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Oooooft you are a baaaad boy Sifu Phil..........But I looooove you to bits my favourite verbal sparring partner.........love, laffs and respects as everXXxxXXxxXX

7. SteelKnee

SteelKnee Initiate

There is a place in MMA for everyone who is able to do it. Women can be pushed to be equal to men in MMA, though I have yet to see a woman able to do my strength and conditioning workout with the same weights. I am sure I will find a woman to marry.... Oh sorry I will find a woman that does the same strength and conditioning workouts and weights.

Deborah likes this.
  8. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

thankyou for your reply Maged it is appreciated....I may not have the strength training as someone like yourself, but for 5 foot in height I do ok!! respects and peace my fellow warrior xxXXxx

9. SteelKnee

SteelKnee Initiate

Keep at it, you might just get to the same weights.

10. Deborah

Deborah Ninja

Then we get married:D?? Lots of respects laughs and smiles Maged my friend xxXXxx