You Are All Knowledgeable Experts with Worthwhile Things To Say

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Kevin, Dec 14, 2012.

1. SifuPhil

SifuPhil Lucky Cat Is Lucky

Gah! Close, but still not quite it - I guess I'll have to break down, try to find the book, actually BUY the book and figure it out. I just KNOW it's going to be one of those stupid little things that drive me crazy ...

2. shinpatan

shinpatan Disciple

I browsed through this topic, and I have to say, you guys crack me up! :LOL: I am glad to have found you all. Anyway, I admit I lurked for a couple days before I bit the bullet ( remember, I said I don't bite hard? hmmm.....) and joined in. I may not post alot of responses to posts asking for knowledge, as I am not an expert. As for posting questions, here's the reason for my reluctance to sometimes post questions. You likely have been asked the same questions over and over again, by multiple students, newbies, and chics like myself. I mean, seriously, how many times are you going to want to be asked the most common questions? And that may be the general consensus among other lurkers, too. But the more I get to know you through your posts, I see that perhaps you'll be patient with my questions. I may be a chic, but I'm full of fire and can hang with the guys. And as much as martial arts men know how to rock it, I'd love to hear from the gals, too. There are some questions that the guys may not quite know how to respond. ;) Speaking of which, I think I may go post a question that I've given some thought.....

3. Eric Dufurrena

Eric Dufurrena The Iron Fist of Fun

Don't hesitate to ask a question you might think has been asked a multitude of times (well, maybe try to search it first, but if that fails..) for 2 reasons....1, it might not have been asked and 2, you may think that people get bored or frustrated about answering the same question, but it isn't usually true AND membership tends to be cyclical, the newer guys will be more active and answer more questions and will have had less questions to answer.

shinpatan and RJ Clark like this.
  4. RJ Clark

RJ Clark Tree Ninja Staff Member

One more good thing about this community is that when the same or similar questions are asked we will either simply answer them again or direct you to the previous discussion/s on it. Unless it's something ridiculous like no touch knock-outs or trite such as "Who do you think would win if Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris fought?", etc. So don't hesitate to ask a question and certainly post your thoughts on any topic without reservation.

shinpatan likes this.
  5. Locutus

Locutus Your fight is futile, my hands are pounding you!

Bruce Lee obviously! :devil:

Dave76 likes this.
  6. Judah

Judah fights in tights

No way! That fight was staged! Chuck didn't even use the third fist in his beard!! Oh wait, he didn't have a beard then..... Damn!

shinpatan, SifuPhil and Locutus like this.
  7. SifuPhil

He had it; back then it was hiding in his chest hair.

8. Judah

Judah fights in tights

Ah that explains why Bruce grabbed his chest, he was blocking a punch from the fist in his furry bird's nest!

SifuPhil likes this.
  9. Judah

Judah fights in tights

SifuPhil likes this.
  10. SifuPhil