Your Goals for 2013

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Kevin, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Judah

Judah fights in tights

Well my training is going well for my first competition of the year, my GF still can't punch her way out've a wet paper bag we've worked on it but she's been ill and isn't sure if she'll compete in feb so she's mainly been helping me train... She makes a good punchbag ;) as far as my body recomp is going.... Well it's not really, I'm still drinking too much weizenbier :D although I am down to 225lbs now :)

Dave76 and Locutus like this.
  2. Locutus

Locutus Your fight is futile, my hands are pounding you!

Know that feeling, I am down to 92kg something. On the plus side I just received my certificate and I am officially registered as a 6kyu Aikido master :D

3. shinpatan

shinpatan Disciple

Congrats to you both! I'm still sticking with my new diet and exercise regimen. Its going great, losing weight, and going to be ready for bikini season before I know it! ;)

4. Locutus

Oh I can wear bikini's. Just everybody looks at me funny. Maybe I should shave my back first? :yuck:
    ;)

SifuPhil and Dave76 like this.
  5. Dave76

Dave76 Deheuol Gwyn Dragon

Down 5kg to 79kg, leaving 6kg to go with 8 weeks left. Piece of cake:)
    Strength training is hard on top of BJJ and 12 hr shift in 36 - 38c temps, scraping, chiseling and shoveling dried smelly resin from all over the plant:( .
    Cardio in this heat isn't much fun either. To be honest, that's definetly where I'm slacking the most.
    Flexability training is a going slowly.............those little hip flexors frickin hurt man!:inpain:

6. Locutus

Use your work for training. Scrape left, scrape right. Chisel up, chisel down. Osu Mr. Miyagi.

Dave76 and Judah like this.
  7. Judah

Judah fights in tights

Scrape resin, make big circle Dave San, left hand right circle right hand left circle.

Locutus likes this.
  8. SifuPhil

SifuPhil Lucky Cat Is Lucky

You shave mine and I'll shave yours ...

[​IMG]

Locutus likes this.
  9. Locutus

That reminds me, if I were going to do my back I may as well trim the forest too. Can't find the snake for the grass, especially on cold days. Then I need some pepper and tweezers.

SifuPhil likes this.